Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant Fund
Small Businesses and nonprofits with fewer than 50 employees and annual revenues less than $5 million are eligible for grants to cover three months of cash operating expenses up to $10,000.
Apply or RegisterThis application is closed. Please contact the administrator if you have questions.
Complete the form
Review the steps - read carefully
Grants up to $10,000 not to exceed 3 months of cash operating expenses for Maryland businesses and nonprofits impacted by the COVID-19 with 50 or fewer employees.
Must be established prior to March 9, 2020.
Business must be in good standing.
Applicants must have employees on their payroll for whom they have had payroll taxes withheld (i.e. W-2 employees).
Annual Revenues of the business or nonprofit not to exceed $5 million as evidenced by Financial Statement or other financial documentation.
Business or nonprofit is expected to seek longer term funding through its bank, SBA, or other source.
Eligible uses include: working capital to support payroll expenses, rent, mortgage payments, utility expenses, or other similar expenses that occur in the ordinary course of operations.
The business or nonprofit must demonstrate financial stress or disrupted operations, which may include but are not limited to:
- Notices from tenants closing operations and not paying rent caused by loss of income.
- Notice of inability to make loan payments due to reduced sales, suspended operations.
- Increased cost related to COVID-19 prevention measures.
- Notice of disrupted supply network leading to shortage of critical inventory or materials.
- Other circumstances subject to review on a case by case basis.
Resources and Links
Good to know - Find helpful information
Form Issuer - Information
Who issues the Form?